Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagged, by Bubs

Seven facts you didn't know about me

1. I collect cions. I have about five ounces of silver. I'm going to save about $800 for a gold coin, which weighs about an ounce.

2. If I can't be a pilot or politician, I want to either take over the Late Show when Letterman retires or start my own funny show, I don't know how I could do this though.

3. If I really were dictator I would make Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein second in command. He would do my dirty work, and then when I die he will become the first monkey leader. One giant step for monkey kind.

4. I'm realated to the outlaw Sam Bass.

5. I live on Earth.

6. I like science, but hate the science fair and bibliographies.

7. I am liberal.

6 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Thanks for considering me for your second in command!

The Idea Of Progress said...

I thought I was your right hand man...your blogroll is but a lie!!!!

Generalissimo (Dictator) for life said...

Well you two will battle for the top prize....

Joe said...

Now I know all these things about you. Cool.

I always wanted to be a pilot when I was younger. That is very, very cool. If you can find a way to do it without enlisting in the military, even better.

How are you related to Sam Bass?

Generalissimo (Dictator) for life said...

Bubs- Ask Mr. Yen, all I know is that he is related.

Johnny Yen said...

Bubs-
My father's mother, Opal Bass, was his grand-niece.

When I was a kid, we went to the Cowboy Museum in Oklahoma City, and I found a replica of his wanted poster. $500, big money back then!