Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bill O'Reilly reporting on the Election 2008



Bill O'Reilly: "As the 2008 election is heating up, lets take a look at ALL the candidates, notice how I say ALL the candidates."



"Tonight, being the pundit I am, we will talk to one special candidate that will win the 2008 election. His name is Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein.
Now Dr. Monkerstein, why should the American public vote for you?"



Monkerstein: "Well. For one, my running mate is Joe Lieberman. That's right. The one who supports your tax dollars getting flushed down the toilet."

Bill O'Reilly: "Wow, that is a great reason. Lets get Joe to join in on the conversation."



Joe Lieberman: "Hi Bill, hi Monkey."

Bill O'Reilly: "So Joe, are you and Monkey going to raise taxes for those "poor/middle class" people, and give us greedy undeserving, rich people tax breaks that are unnecessary tax breaks ?"

Joe Lieberman: "Of Course! Monkey Love is going to put Reagan to shame."

Bill O'Reilly: "Well, you got my endorsement. Remember, my little brainwashed audience. On that day, vote for these two guys by punching in #2 and making sure your ballot does not have even one butterfly!!!"

8 comments:

J.D. said...

Oh, quit it with your lies. We all know it's you who's teamed up with Lieberman! Stop hiding behind your crystal-plated, rose-colored, Vietnamese child slave-made looking glass! Gawd!

Generalissimo (Dictator) for life said...

Jd- Joe Lieberman is not the Dr. Evil style of evil.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I understand why you hate me, after all I am so much smarter and better looking than you will ever be but, why do you hate Kristi Love? Do you just not like girls?

Dr. Zaius said...

Your argument is false, Dr. Monkerstein, like your platform. I do believe that you will be able to garner some votes from the Ann Coulter crowd with your new running mate, though!

SkylersDad said...

Nice photoshop skills tho!

GETkristiLOVE said...

I get no respect from his Evilness.

Generalissimo (Dictator) for life said...

Skylers dad- It was my buddy Zaius who did this for me.

Kristi- Your form of evilness shivers my spine.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://lyqaqyty.freecities.com/qorapo.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life