Friday, January 4, 2008

Ok, Ok

Dr. Evil has decided not to retire. This almost reminds me of Doonesbury. In one of the comics, Uncle Duke is with his assistant in China while he's the ambassador and she said, "Last week chairman Mao said he wanted to tear down the Great Wall because it represents the old times. So I told him I would have it torn down immediately, then two days later, he said he wanted it back up again and I told him that I had personally directed the rebuilding of the Wall, and he thinks I'm a genius."
Uncle Duke said, "In some ways you are."

But anyway... I guess that the regime change must go on.

I forgot to mention my Christmas. Well, it was OK on Christmas day but I ended up staying at my grandma's house for the night. At midnight I played Risk with three other cousins. We figured that it would end at two or three in the morning, but it went a little longer than we expected. My first cousin and I were the first ones to go, at about five in the morning. Then we went to go get coffee, donuts, and other breakfast "stuff". By the time we got back, it was seven thirty and the my two other cousins were still playing. At about nine in the morning, they finished.

Surprisingly, this was a great Christmas, but a nine hour game of Risk is crazy......

1 comment:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I retain the right to still call you a "sissy quitter." Howver I shall now call you a "sissy non quitter."