Now that I am back from China, I have some stories to share.
1. 14 hours on an airplane will make you insane.
2. My cousin bought me this toy airplane in Beijing made with fake bullets. While trying to come back to America they confiscated it. There were cops with machine guns with them inspecting the plane.
3. Everything is cheap. I bought 12 key chains with the Olympic mascots on them for one dollar.
4. Next year, after the Olympics, instead of getting a gold medal, the first place winners with get a huge jade medal.
5. Also I found out that this was Mao's favorite dish. BBQ pork with tofu. It may look weird but it tastes good.
6. One of the most popular drinks in China contains 56% alcohol, enough for a life sentence of hangovers. Our tour guide poured some into an empty ash tray and lit it. It was about an ounce of liquid but it burned for about four minutes.
7. Also on this trip, I traveled 35 and a half hours on an airplane.
Hopefully Dr. Evil can resume posting, sorry about this inconvenience this may have cause you.
DR. EVIL 08'!!!