Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm back.....

Now that I am back from China, I have some stories to share.

1. 14 hours on an airplane will make you insane.

2. My cousin bought me this toy airplane in Beijing made with fake bullets. While trying to come back to America they confiscated it. There were cops with machine guns with them inspecting the plane.

3. Everything is cheap. I bought 12 key chains with the Olympic mascots on them for one dollar.

4. Next year, after the Olympics, instead of getting a gold medal, the first place winners with get a huge jade medal.

5. Also I found out that this was Mao's favorite dish. BBQ pork with tofu. It may look weird but it tastes good.

6. One of the most popular drinks in China contains 56% alcohol, enough for a life sentence of hangovers. Our tour guide poured some into an empty ash tray and lit it. It was about an ounce of liquid but it burned for about four minutes.

7. Also on this trip, I traveled 35 and a half hours on an airplane.

Hopefully Dr. Evil can resume posting, sorry about this inconvenience this may have cause you.

Remember....

DR. EVIL 08'!!!

11 comments:

Moderator said...

I have a huge jade medal. Just so you know.

SkylersDad said...

Random trivia #231:

Jade was the name of Race Bannons girl in he original Jonny Quest.

Welcome home, glad you got to experience China.

Dr. Zaius said...

Hmm... Your trip does not sound particularly evil... Did you steal any nuclear secrets or abscond any lead-based paint technology?

The Idea Of Progress said...

Did you bring back a bottle of whatever burns for four minutes? Because I want o drink some of that, I think.

Joe said...

Wow. I envy you your exotic travel, with all its toy airplanes and pork dishes. I'm looking forward to some pictures!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Where's the photos? Come on kid, we need something to steal and photoshop. Oh yeah, welcome back.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Ni hao mao?!

Anonymous said...

Was the BBQ pork and Tofu hot enough to burn your Mao Tse Tung?

Dale said...

a life sentence of hangovers...I'm in! Welcome home.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

My wife insists that for long flights, all you need is some cold medication and a glass of wine.

Gurn said...

Oddly enough, well, predicatably enough, China only has one ISP