Thursday, November 1, 2007

One hour left

Dan Rather: Only an hour left to vote. So far Dr. Zaius will be knocked out of the race. Your stupid neighbor, Dr. MVM, and Dr. Evil are tied.






Wait........ Hold on. It's so close that the courts will decide the winner.







Dr. Evil with the judges: Whisper whisper.... You'll get a raise if you say I'm the winner....... Whisper whisper...... Blah blah blah, whisper whisper...........









Judges with decision: Ok folks. Even though it was a tie we decide that Dr. Evil wins the election!!!

4 comments:

GETkristiLOVE said...

The judges must be fembots, every last one of them!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'm suing. My lawyers will contact you soon. And then my Veep will kick your butt.

Generalissimo (Dictator) for life said...

Monkerstein and kristi- Today I bought Blackwater, so be nice to me.

Dr. Zaius said...

Ha! Don't let Monkerstein intimidate you. He is a paper monkey!