Saturday, February 2, 2008

Why?

Why did there have to be an Alvin and the Chipmunks movie? Look at what they've done to perfectly good songs.

First is TNT



Then we got smells like Teen spirit



Iron man



Smoke on the water



I think Stairway goes a little far.



But to do the whole Dark Side album is insane.



Janie's got a gun



Dream On



Blitzkrieg bop



I found the Sex pistols but it wasn't God Save The Queen though.



I even found The Clash



And we also have REM and the end of the world



La Grange



Back in Black



And war pigs

6 comments:

J.D. said...

You do realize that these weren't made for/by the movie, right...?

Generalissimo (Dictator) for life said...

Yes I do. But the idea of making "chipmunk" voices for any song is evil.

J.D. said...

So you endorse them, is what you're saying? Either that, or you're a fraud...

Generalissimo (Dictator) for life said...

I should endorse them but I thought that War Pigs and Stairway went too far for me.

SkylersDad said...

That is a nice bunch of work there Mr Dictator...

I kind of liked la Grange

Erik Donald France said...

Mother of God, hilarious!