Sunday, March 2, 2008

5 reasons Obama should get the democratic nomination

1. Hillary would have a harder time in a situation of having to compromise. Obama was a state legislator which seems to have helped him.

2. If anyone can fool everyone at the same time it would be Obama, he has speeches that are amazing and believable.

3. His goals are pretty realistic especially compared to Clinton.

4. He has brought so much interest back into politics that was once diminishing.

5. His healthcare plan is better than Clinton's. And wasn't one who supported this costly war.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's history.
I'm in tears.
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Moderator said...

I actually prefer her healthcare plan to his, but I endorsed him.

Anonymous said...

Only 25 days until Opening Day. Only 27 days until the Cub are eliminated from playoff contention.

SkylersDad said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! I just heard that you and Skyler share the same birthday.

Hope you had a great day,
Chris (Sky-dad)

Dale said...

Happy birthday from me too! And Hillary.