Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dr. Evil makes a miraculous comeback!!!

Today, around three thirty PM central time, Dr. Evil made a miraculous comeback in Risk. As Johnny Yen was dominating, Dr. Evil got a bonus and managed to cripple his main forces. It started out with me only having all of South America and a few other countries. Using my 3 minimum armies, 2 South American bonus armies, and my 15 card bonus armies, I was able to fortify South America from invasion from Central America while taking and holding Africa and eliminating my step-sister in the process and getting her cards. Besides taking Africa, I made sure that he wouldn't get any bonuses for Asia or Europe, although he got the Australian bonus. By that time he had to head off for work so my step-sister took his place and by then she couldn't do much. She got a few countries but because I had her cards from when I had previously eliminated her, I had another extra 15 army bonus with the African, and South American bonus plus having 21 countries I got 7 armies. By then, I took most (but not all) of Asia. By then she had only a few countries left giving her the 3 army minimum, thus not getting far. Then I won by taking Aussie and North America.

What was actually amazing was that Yen had so much of the world that I joked that it would be funny if I won. My step-sister had only 4 countries and I had only about 5 and I made a very miraculous come back.

As the ending message....


"I PITTY THE FOOL!!!"
-As famously said by Mr. T

8 comments:

Gurn said...

The benefit of controlling South America is that all the drug cartels belong to you and you're legally allowed to wear a white suit, grow a moustache and call yourself Carlos.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Dr. Evil! (you do realize you would have lost major points with me had you not won, fairly or otherwise)...

Generalissimo (Dictator) for life said...

Gurn-What you said.

My running mate- I am from the Chicago, the place with the dirtiest politics in the nation.

Anonymous said...

Great! Then I'll stay!

Anonymous said...

You're atill not ready to take on the Elk......

The world is mine!

HAHAHAHAHAHa (Plop)

I just fell over laughing.....

Generalissimo (Dictator) for life said...

Ooo. I'm so scared of the worst Risk player.

I pity the fool!!! Is what I will say at the end of it.

The Idea Of Progress said...

The Mouse that Roared, indeed. (just Google it)

Generalissimo (Dictator) for life said...

Very true my left hand man friend, very true.......